Organic Honey Purifying Masque by Lotus Moon. Great for all skin types, especially mature or blemish prone!
Skin Type: All, Mature, Blemished, Sun & Environmental Damage
The Organic Honey Purifying Masque is super EASY to use and delivers amazing results. It's a ready-to-use mask OR can be added to powder masks like the Lauren Brooke Deep Sea Masque
Honey supports the skins' own cell renewal process, assists in the formation of stronger collagen which is responsible for the skins elasticity; Natural anti-bacterial, treats wounds. It contains Hydrogen Peroxide, which it releases slowly, killing any germs that are in the wound. It contains other properties that help generate tissue. Helps create a watertight film on the face and permits the skin to re-hydrate itself.
Due to the high content of B vitamins found in honey, it is particularly good on oily/problem skin but also an effective treatment for anti-aging, and revitalizing treatments. Honey attracts the dirt from skin’s pores and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin; Aloe vera, when combined with other healing agents, helps these substances penetrate the skin easily, carrying them to the deeper layers of the skin. In addition, aloe vera contains almost 20 amino acids, minerals like calcium, magnesium and sodium in sufficient quantities, enzymes, vitamins, polysaccharides, nitrogen and other components that make it a miracle beauty herb and improves the skin's ability to hydrate itself.
The anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera make it useful in the treatment of acne and other dermatological problems. Aloe vera can reduce the irritating effects that radiation has on the skin and has also been found to help accelerate tissue repair and normal cell growth.
What are YOU waiting for?!
- Honey – supports the skins' own cell renewal process, assists in the formation of stronger collagen which is responsible for the skins elasticity. Naturally antibacterial, treats wounds. It contains Hydrogen Peroxide, which it releases slowly, killing any germs; Helps create a watertight film on the face and permits the skin to re-hydrate itself
- Aloe Vera – contains almost 20 amino acids, minerals like calcium, magnesium and sodium in sufficient quantities, enzymes, vitamins, polysaccharides, nitrogen and other components that make it a miracle beauty herb; improves the skin's ability to hydrate itself; refreshing, healing agent, humectant and emollient, softens skin, soothing
- Rooibos Tea Extract – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, free radical scavenger
- Oat extract – excellent humectant properties; helps soothe irritated or chafed skin
- Jojoba Oil – moisturizer, emollient, heals the skin, softens skin, and reduces transepidermal water loss, providing the skin with suppleness and softness. Highly lubricating and anti-oxidative oil, good on inflamed skins, psoriasis, eczema, acne, and contains a waxy substance that mimics collagen, one of the best oils for providing a barrier to water loss on the skin.
How To Use:
- Use as often as you wish
- Apply a warm washcloth to your face to open the pores
- Apply the honey mask, leave for 10- 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water
- Use after extractions to calm and soothe skin
- If mask is too thick, in a separate container add hot water to make it more pliable
- Can also be added to any of the powder masks as well
Ingredients: *Honey, Aspalathu lineans (*Rooibos Tea) Extract, *Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide gum), *Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Avena sativa (Oat) Extract, *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, *Azadirachta indica (Neem) Extract, Essential oils of Chamomile and Lavender. *USDA certified organic
2.5 oz. tube or trial size
$31.95 2.5 oz. 3 in stock
$8.00 trial size 5 in stock
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog