FREE SHIPPING on orders of $100 or more!
Don't be fooled by all of the products claiming to be "NATURAL" or "ORGANIC" these days. Many products labeled as natural or organic, even those sold in health food stores, still contain questionable ingredients. The only way to really know is to READ the ingredients label. Here's a list of some of what you WON'T find in the products we carry....
- NO Phenoxyethanol (a.k.a. Optiphen)
- NO Parabens, Germall, Germaben
- NO Japanese Honeysuckle (preservative form)
- NO Methylisothiazolinone
- NO Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
- NO Synthetic Fragrance
- FD&C Colorants (exception: some colored nail polishes)
- NO Toluene, Formaldehyde, Phthalates
- NO Aluminum, Potassium Alum, Propylene Glycol
- NO Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea
- NO Nano-Particles, Talc, Bismuth Oxychloride
- NO Petroleum, Mineral Oil or Paraffin
- NO Triclosan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- NO Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
No Animal Testing
"I used the Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Creme Foundation and Creme Concealer during my video shoot this weekend. It was wonderful! Matched the model perfectly and glided on like silk. Very nice products!" - Todra Payne, Celebrity Makeup Artist & Healthy Beauty Expert
If you experience any issues ordering online, please call us at (801) 718-4386 or email us at NaturalJoyBeauty.com Email is our preferred method of contact. Please leave a message if we do not answer. We check our emails and voicemail frequently. Phone Orders are welcome. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and PAY PAL. Our website is secured by GeoTrust.
The products and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Always consult a qualified medical professional about the use of herbal ingredients and essential oils, especially when pregnant or nursing. If you experience any adverse reactions with a product, stop use immediately and seek medical attention. We strongly recommend purchasing samples first when possible, as we are unable to accept returns unless an item is defective. Sampling products allows you to make correct color and product choices and to test yourself for possible allergic reactions.